December 6, 2005

Just To Reiterate...

I love this team. I love how they play. I love the energy they bring every night. I love the defensive attitude this team has. I love the fact that KG can shit himself offensively on any given night, and the boys still get it done.


Minnesota 91 Utah 77

Pimps Of The Game

Wally Szczerbiak
8 of 16 from the floor 3 of 5 from the land of three, 7 of 8 at the charity stripe. These are what made Wally an All-star three years ago. He's one of the best pure shooters in the game. If he has time to set his feet, it's lights out.

Eddie Griffin
Git some kiiid! 6 of 9 from the floor, 14 points, 11 rebounds, and 8 blocks. 8 blocks!? Three of those were in the 4th, when the Spazz were trying to make a run. That's what we need off the bench.


Slug Of The Game

Michael Olowokandi
Why is he in the NBA? I mean, I know he's a 7 footer, but seriously. One night after looking okay, scoring 13 points, he looks like a complete idiot. 20 minutes 6 points, 5 rebounds, 5 fouls and a turnover. I feel like a broken record, not just because I hate Kandi, but because it seems like every other game is one like this. I know I predicted he'd look lost all night, but seriously, just try to stay in the game you numbskull.

10-6, 2 games ahead of Denver in the Midwest Division. Not to bad boys, not to bad at all.

No comments: