January 5, 2006

M-M-M-M-Mookie!

Wolves 91 Mavs s 78

Good job boys. Nice win. I love when our opponent can't score more than 80 points. I'm just glad they've taken a break from the whole "getting beat by 30" thing. Marko finally stopped feeling sorry for himself and lit up Dallas like a new years ball. KG and Wally did their things, and T-Hass got his (yeah kid! keep gittin' some!).

Do you know who needs kicking in the groin? Yeah, you guessed it; Michael Olowokandi.

20 minutes, no points, 4 rebounds, 5 fouls. Awful. There is no excuse for him being so bad. He's horrible. I hate him. 5 fouls? Against Erick Dampier? He's barely better than Kandi and yet, he made him look like a stool. What I mean by stool is the brown treats you find in your shorts.

Eddie Griff? 19 minutes, 5 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 foul. So, if we could double Eddie's playing time and sell Kandi for a pack of Kools, we could have a double-double threat every night.

I know I spend a lot of time ripping Kandi, but he deserves it because he's so awful.


Man, I could use a smoke

No comments: