January 27, 2006

I'll Get To That Later...

But first, I think we all need to take a look in the paper today. Trust me, it's worth it. Scan for the name Isaiah Rider. Find it? Yeah, he was arrested for kidnapping. KIDNAPPING! He's being held on $2 million bail, so it's definately serious. Once he goes to jail, he's really gonna miss smoking weed out of a pop can in the back of his car - er, I mean it's not his weed, but y'know, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Of course this whole thing is probably a trumped up charge. The girl he "kidnapped" was probably just mad that JR didn't have another pop can for her to hit while they were hanging out....

It's sad to see a player that I liked so much before his "troubles" let his life - scratch that, make his like fall apart so horribly. He was a gifted scorer and could've been a hell of a defender, but he just decided that he wasn't sane enough to follow normal people's rules. I mean, I guess everyone should've seen it coming, he did play at UNLV....

No comments: