May 10, 2008

I wish this was a Sportsline poll

I don't know that I can adequately put into words just how horrible the officiating is in the NBA playoffs. I seriously can't believe it. I remember thinking a few years ago that it couldn't have possibly gotten worse - thinking back to the Kings in 2002. But now, it's gone to a new level. The home team gets such an amazing amount of calls, and there are just no fouls called against them, ever. I've seen it in every single game that I've watched this year. The only game where it wasn't impacting the outcome was the Lakers in Denver. But that's just because they're that much better.

Cleveland is going to win this game. Utah will go back to LA tied 2-2. Orlando lost today, but only by a hair. The fix is in. Get those wallets ready.

No comments: