1. Throwing lawn chairs off the deck of the Titanic.
2. Putting down hot wings and reaching for a mayo-burger.
3. Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
4. Robbing the fans of the Timberwolves to pay the ego of the owner of the Timberwolves.
5. Not being able to decide between Ranch and Blue Cheese, so telling the waitress you want them "both on the side".
6. Just dumping them both on your salad anyway.
7. Dropping out of Brown College and taking online courses at Capella University.
8. Firing a dumb idiot coach who has no business whatsoever even pouring drinks at the Bulldog let alone coaching millionaires in a sport and replacing him with an animated corpse, one so fucking dumb and incompetent that he somehow replaced ISAIAH FUCKING THOMAS as the dumbest, most inept GM in all of sport, a man who traded the franchise away like he makes a cup of coffee, with a tremendous amount of fucking-up, a man who broke the only thing that was good about Basketball in Minnesota, and then assembled the most awful team he could, a man who should've been fired 6 years ago, when he ballsed up the Joe Smith signing, a man who is grossly incompetent, a bad coach, a horrible GM, a dumb human being, the bane of my existence and the reason that I don't even like the fucking sport of basketball anymore.